Online Banking Changes
Farmers and Ranchers have always looked to us for loans. The pressures of volatile prices and increasing expenses demand that we be far more than just a place for a loan. In times when careful management can mean the difference between success and failure, First National can provide the guidance to help ensure our success.
Types of Services Available:
Credit lines for short-term needs. Our credit lines can bridge the gap between cash inflow and outflow. We can conveniently deposit your loan proceeds directly into your checking account.
Intermediate and long-term needs. If you plan to purchase breeding livestock, machinery, real estate, or refinance existing debt, a term loan may be what you need. We can be flexible in structuring your loans to see you through the normal ups and downs along the way. Even if your operation is where you want it to be, a review of your long-term loans and financial needs could be beneficial.
Cash management and investments. For those times when you have excess funds, we can help you select from a full line of short and long-term investment options.
Financial planning and insurance. Our staff includes financial planning and insurance professionals that provide a full array of financial services at one convenient location. .
Six Ways We Can Help Ensure Your Success
1. Experienced bankers. Every business must make critical decisions that could ultimately mean success or failure. Our dedicated Ag bankers have a farming/ranching background, and they understand the basics of your business. They are experienced and familiar with the needs of our local producers.
2. Knowledgeable bankers. Our Ag bankers have a sound understanding of new technologies and alternative marketing strategies. We can provide the “tools” to help you effectively analyze your breakevens or cashflow analysis.
3. Personal Service. Our approach to banking is more than just numbers. We take pride in getting to know you and visiting your operation to learn what really makes it “tick.”
4. Local decisions by local folks. Our lending committees include bankers from right here at home. We will assure you a timely loan decision. No out–of-towners decide your future.
5. Long-term relationship. Agriculture is and will always be our mainstay. Through good times and bad we have weathered many storms with our customers. We build relationships for the long haul.
6. Small bank flexibility. Bigger is not always better, especially in banking. Big banks can be rigid in their policies. Our bank policies are designed to accommodate our region and allows our Ag bankers to be flexible.